During the International Aids Conference in Amsterdam in 2018 hundreds of people walked towards zero together. Zero aids, zero barriers to hiv treatment, zero stigma and zero criminalization.
Several international organizations joined together in the U=U contingent and walked with a message of hope, undetectable = untransmittable.
Hosted by the Dutch Association of People living with HIV together with:
- Prevention Access Campaign (USA)
- Kırmızı Kurdele İstanbul (Turkey)
- LILA - Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro l'AIDS (Italian League for Fighting AIDS) (Italy)
- Beijing Love Without Borders (China)
- Positive Young Women Voices (Kenya)
- Vietnam Network of People living with HIV (Vietnam)
- Life4me.plus (Russia / Switzerland)
- CAS (Guatemala)
More information go to: www.uequalsu.org
Special thanks to: Lucy, William, Doug, Bertus and Kağan.